We have an opening for a “people person” who enjoys delivering a high level of customer service to our guests.
The main purpose of the Hall Porter is to ensure that the highest standards of guest care is met at all times. Assisting Receptionist and to take responsibility for the supervision, safety and security of guests, employees. The Ideal candidate should have previous experience in a similar role, security experience is advantageous along with knowledge of Opera hotel systems.
The man duties and responsibilities include:
- To handle all queries promptly ensuring the customer receives friendly and efficient response which accurately meets their demands.
- To provide information and porterage service when requested.
- Deliver newspapers to guest rooms
- Ensure corridors are always cleared
- Assist other departments where required
- To ensure that the public areas of the hotel and clean and tidy at all times including the fireplace
- To comply with all the company’s policies and procedures in relation to Fire, Health and Safety along with any other reasonable requests made by Management.
HOURS 45 PER WEEK WORKING 5 DAYS OUT OF 7