We are looking for Waiter to join our team in the Oak Restaurant on a full time basis. The focus of this position is to ensure as part of a team the daily smooth running of the restaurant and associated areas. This requires excellent customer service skills and good communication with other departments.
The role will include a mixture of shifts, some split from 6.30am until late when the function closes.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing the restaurant for service
- Welcoming and seating of guests
- Taking food and drink orders and up-selling
- Offering a high standard of help and service
- Receiving payment for goods provided
- Processing payments & room charges, Cashing up the till
Previous experience with Micros POS would be an advantage, although full training can be offered to the right candidate.
SALARY – competitive.