Pendley Manor, a unique Hertfordshire hotel, is a Grade II listed property, set in 35 acres of beautiful lawns and wooded parkland close to Tring. We pride ourselves on offering guests the very warmest welcome in comfortable surroundings and highest standards of service.
We are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant & Bar Supervisor to join our 2 AA Rosette Restaurant and Bar team.
In this key role, the successful candidate will be assisting and supporting the Restaurant & Bar Manager in the day to day operation and running of our many private dining and wedding functions. The Restaurant & Bar Supervisor will be involved in forward planning operations administration, recruitment, training and staff appraisals. Additionally, the Restaurant & Bar Supervisor will communicate with all other departments as well as performing Duty Management shifts of the whole hotel.
We are seeking a candidate with previous experience in a similar establishment and the following skills:
- Strong F&B background within a hotel environment (including private dining & wedding functions)
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to monitor performance levels
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Highly organised, passionate and self-motivated
- Able to train, mentor and develop your team to provide quality customer service
- Strong attention for detail
- Micros EPOS system knowledge of advantages but not essential
- Duty Manager Shifts when required
Due to the training and leadership aspect of this role, we are ideally seeking a candidate with experience in a similar level of role and property. A customer focused, proactive, hands on individual is essential as the successful applicant will be very much leading from the front. In return we offer a competitive salary plus benefits including 28 Days holiday including Bank Holidays, F&B Concessions, discounts on treatments and products from our Spa as well as meals whilst on duty.