An exciting opportunity has arisen for a reservations agent to help us strengthen & develop the revenue management strategies within our property.
We are looking for a reservationist to handle the day to day individual & group enquiries who has an interest in developing this role to focus on revenue development strategies which are currently being worked more thoroughly into the hotel philosophy.
Previous experience in working in either Hotel Reservations or as a Senior Hotel Receptionist is essential for this role.
- To answer all incoming reservation enquiries by telephone, email or fax wherever possible converting them into a booking
- To be fully knowledgeable in the operation, functionality and standards required in using Opera front office system
- Inputting & checking reservations put into Opera with accuracy and to agreed standards
- Maximising rooms revenue in line with revenue management strategies
- Maintaining accurate filing systems for all correspondence
- Checking commission claims
- Under supervision / with discussion manage inventory & rate in line with hotel revenue management strategies via yield management system to OTAs
- Produce & analyse Opera reports to assist in revenue management decisions
- Working closely with sales team to manage inventory, releasing groups & optimising room sales