An exciting opportunity has arisen for either a Full Time Front Office Shift Leader to join the team. The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate they have lead a team to provide excellent service that exceeds our customer’s expectations, can maximize revenue opportunities, can maintain standards and deliver a level of high performance consistency.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- To have a full understanding of all systems and programmes including Opera PMS, Opera S&C. Training can be provided to the right candidate that does not have experience in these specific systems.
- Overall control of Reception, in the absence of the FOH Manager.
- To display a pro-active and innovative approach to skills development and standards enhancement with your team.
- To be able to act with initiative, planning for the future and possible consequences. Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible.
- Communication with all other departments is crucial.
- Actively promote guest relations and sales
- Assist in staff selections in conjunction with FOH mgr & HR
- Co-ordinate and carry out training and development of new and existing staff
- Ensure High standards kept in department
- Prepare staff rotas and time-sheets when required
- Checking in and out
- Ensure high levels of occupancy, room revenue and total revenue
- You will be required to handle guest queries, regarding reception and the hotel as a whole, through regular Duty Management.
We are looking for someone who can maintain a positive and calm outlook, can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, delegate instructions, has a desire to provide exceptional customer service and is able to motive and lead a high performance team. Supervisory experience within a similar role would be essential. In return, we will give you a competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.