We have an opening for a “people person” who enjoys delivering a high level of customer service to our guests.
The main purpose of the Nigh Porter is to ensure that the highest standards of guest care are met at all times and to take responsibility for the supervision, safety and security of guests, employees and the hotel from 11.00 pm-7.30am. The Ideal candidate should have previous experience in a similar role, security experience is advantageous along with knowledge of Opera hotel systems.
The man duties and responsibilities include:
- To handle all queries promptly ensuring the customer receives friendly and efficient response which accurately meets their demands.
- To undertake the out-of-hours check in and check out of guests, ensuring that accounts are settled before departure.
- Cash and Card handling, Key security.
- To carry out the night audit in line with company procedures.
- To carry out night security checks at the agreed times.
- To identify any maintenance issues and log them on system.
- To provide information and porterage service when requested.
- To carry out guest wake up requests on time and deliver newspapers to rooms.
- To check that only residents are on the premises once functions have finished.
- To prepare and serve any food and drink from the 24 hour menu upon request to residents
- To ensure that the public areas of the hotel and clean and tidy at all times including the fireplace
- To comply with all the company’s policies and procedures in relation to Fire, Health and Safety.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Management.
HOURS 40 PER WEEK 5 DAYS OUT OF 7