Due to upcoming refurbishment of our spa, which will include 5 new treatment rooms, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head Therapist looking for progression. You will assist in the day to day running of the spa, overseeing the department during the spa manager’s maternity leave, ensuring that our customers receive high quality ESPA treatments in a relaxed and tranquil environment.
What does the position involve?
- Carrying out all aspects of beauty therapy treatments and ensuring high standards are delivered by all therapists
- Undertake full assessment of clients’ requirements and suitability of treatments and products offered
- Assist the spa manager in the recruitment and training of staff
- To liaise with the Spa Manager on forecasts, targets and stock levels are appropriate to business demands
- To the support the Spa Manager in all areas
- Motivating the team and ensure daily sales targets are met
- Ensure that all staff actively promote and sell the spa services, treatments and products
- Coach and mentor spa therapists to maintain consistently high standards of treatment delivery
- Responsible for dealing with any guest issues/complaints and ensure these are resolved
What can you offer?
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent
- Ability to carry out a variety of treatments demonstrating confidence which include; massage, waxing, manicures and pedicures
- ESPA training would be an advantage however full training will be provided
- Jessica training would be an advantage however full training will be provided
- The spa will be operational seven days a week so flexibility with evening and weekend work is required.
- Knowledge of spa online booking systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant wishing to progress within their career and grow with an exciting new spa.
What can we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounts on hotel stays, treatments and products
- Free meal provided on duty
- Free onsite parking
- Uniform provided
If you are interest in this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Karen Oliver on 01442 820200.