We are recruiting a Conference & Banqueting Assistant to join our team here at the Hotel. The primary focus of this position is to provide a professional, efficient and friendly service to our delegates including weddings and private dining guests. This role requires excellent customer service skills and good communication with other departments.
The role will include a mixture of shifts, some split from 6.30am until late in the evening when the functions finish.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing conference and events rooms to company standards prior to arrival
- Servicing the rooms during their event.
- Serving of food and drink.
- Offering a high standard of help and service
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in both back and front of house areas.
Key skills required for the role:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or with other staff members
- High standard of customer care skills and be able to work on your own initiative ensuring our guests always receive the best experience.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive with a good eye for detail
- Good working knowledge of conferences and events
- Able to work flexible hours on a shift basis on any day of the week
Salary Competitive, 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including some split shifts.