We are looking for a Conference & Banqueting Supervisor to join our team here at the Hotel. The overall objective is assisting in overseeing and directing all aspects of the day to day running within the Conference and Banqueting Operation.
The main focus of this position is to provide a professional efficient and friendly service to our delegates including weddings and private dining guests. This requires excellent customer service skills and good communication with other departments.
The role will include a mixture of shifts, some split from 6.30am until late when the function closes.
Your main duties will include:
• Preparing conference and events rooms to company standards prior to arrival
• Servicing the rooms during their event.
• Serving of food and drink.
• Offering a high standard of help and service
• Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in both back and front of house areas.
Key skills required for the role:
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or with other staff members
• High standard of customer care skills and be able to work on your own initiative ensuring our guests always receive the best experience.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive with a good eye for detail
• Good working knowledge of conferences and events
• Able to work flexible hours on a shift basis on any day of the week
Salary – Competitive.