We are looking for Bar Person to join our team in the Shakespeare Bar on a full time basis. The focus of this position is to ensure as part of a team the smooth running of the day to day bar & lounge operation. This requires excellent customer service skills and good communication with other departments.
The role will include a mixture of shifts from 11am until late when the bar closes. From time to time you may also assist with shifts in the restaurant; which could start at 6.30am and cover on our banqueting bar as and when required.
Your main duties will include:
- Dispensing drinks & preparing Tea & Coffee
- Looking after Afternoon Teas in the Peacock Lounge
- Looking after Spa Days light lunches
- Taking Bar Food Orders & serving in line with company standards
- Processing payments & room charges, managing bar tabs, Cashing up the till
- Cleaning Beer Lines
Previous experience with Micros POS would be an advantage, although full training can be offered to the right candidate.
SALARY – competitive.