Pendley Manor is an historic country house hotel, located alongside the picturesque town of Tring, Hertfordshire; a little more than an hour from central London. The hotel offers luxury accommodation, spa and leisure facilities, restaurant and bar and various function rooms. Pendley Manor is not only popular for weddings and events but also conference and leisure functions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Spa & Leisure Manager to assist with our re-launch of our brand-new spa facilities here at Pendley Manor. We will have 5 brand new treatment rooms and completely refurbished Leisure & Spa facilities.
You will assist in the day to day running of the spa ensuring that our customers receive a high-quality experience throughout their stay.
What does the position involve?
- A valid beauty therapy qualification NVQ LVL 3 or equivalent
- Monitor all aspects of the leisure club and spa.
- Carrying out all aspects of beauty therapy treatments and ensuring high standards are delivered by all therapists
- Recruitment, train and motivate staff ensuring targets are met and high standards are consistently maintained.
- Ensure stock levels are appropriate to business demands
- Responsible for dealing with any guest issues/complaints and ensure these are resolved
What can you offer?
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent
- Ability to carry out a variety of treatments demonstrating confidence which include; massage, waxing, manicures and pedicures
- ESPA training would be an advantage however full training will be provided
- Jessica training would be an advantage however full training will be provided
- The spa will be operational seven days a week so flexibility with evening and weekend work is required.
- Knowledge of spa online booking systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant wishing to progress within their career and grow with an exciting new spa.
What can we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) and 33 days after 3 years’ service
- Discounts on hotel stays, treatments and products
- Free meal provided on duty
- Free onsite parking
- Uniform provided
- Shakespeare tickets
- NVQ Training
- Recommend a friend
If you are interest in this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen Oliver on 01442 820020. If you know anyone else who may be interest in this role, please forward the details onto them.