We have an opening for someone with great customer service focus and a bubbly disposition. You will be working as part of a team, showing own initiative whilst displaying highest standards of customer care at all times. The role involves welcoming and checking in / checking out guests, answering the telephone, banking responsibilities, dealing with customer enquiries and reservations accurately and promptly in the absence of the reservations department.
The position requires flexible working hours, as shifts will involve mornings, evenings and weekends.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure and manage changing priorities
- Ability to demonstrate a courteous, helpful and pleasant manner
- Ability to work as an efficient, reliable and flexible team member
- Ability to use initiative when demanding situations arise
- Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with a wide range of people
- Knowledge of System Opera or Fidelio (an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proven IT skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Zero hour contract.
Pendley Manor is an equal opportunities employer providing in house NVQ Training and employee benefits such as concessions on accommodation and dinner and discounted rates on treatments and products in our beauty spa. Food is also provided when on shift along with uniform.