At Pendley Manor we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for either a Full Time Front Office Supervisor to join the team.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate they have lead a team to provide excellent service that exceeds our customer’s expectations, can maximize revenue opportunities, can maintain standards and deliver a level of high performance consistency.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure and manage changing priorities
- To have a full understanding of all systems and programmes including Opera PMS, Opera S&C. Training can be provided to the right candidate that does not have experience in these specific systems.
- Overall control of Reception, in the absence of the FOH Manager.
- To display a pro-active and innovative approach to skills development and standards enhancement with your team.
- To be able to act with initiative, planning for the future and possible consequences. Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible.
- Communication with all other departments is crutial.
- Actively promote guest relations and sales
- Assist in staff selections in conjunction with FOH mgr & HR
- Co-ordinate and carry out training and development of new and existing staff
- Ensure High standards kept in department
- Prepare staff rotas and timesheets when required
- Checking in and out
- Ensure high levels of occupancy, room revenue and total revenue
- You will be required to handle guest queries, regarding reception and the hotel.
We’re looking for someone who can maintain a positive and calm outlook, can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, delegate instructions, has a desire to provide exceptional customer service and is able to motive and lead a high performance team. Supervisory experience within a similar role would be essential. In return, we will give you a competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.