If you are looking for an active job within the catering industry, this could be the ideal one for you. In this full-time position you would need to have good physical health, as you will be on your feet for most of the shift. You would also need to be good at working in a team.
The day to day duties include:
- General washing of Cutlery, crockery & kitchenware
- Clearing waste
- Cleaning of associated areas
- Assisting in stocktake, receiving & distributing kitchen deliveries
- Assisting chefs with food prep during busy times
- Adhering to all Health & Safety requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- High standard of cleanliness
- Ability to work to hotel standards
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work as an efficient, reliable and flexible team member
The hours are 40 per week, 5 days out of 7 may entail some split shifts Pendley Manor is an equal opportunities employer providing in house NVQ Training and employee benefits such as concessions on accommodation and dinner and discounted rates on treatments and products in our beauty spa. Food is also provided when on shift along with uniform.