If you are physically fit and would like a practical job in hospitality, this could be for you.
The purpose of role is to ensure that the hotel rooms and public areas are clean, tidy and inviting for guests. In this position you would need to pay close attention to detail, be honest and reliable, work alone as well as part of a team and to develop and maintain a good working relationship with other departments in the hotel.
Previous experience in a similar role an advantage, but on the job training would be provided.
- Vacuuming carpets & upholstery
- Dusting and polishing furniture
- Rubbish removal
- Removal of dirty linen
- Cleaning of outside areas regularly
- Checking & cleaning of conference rooms
- Checking & cleaning of public toilets & changing rooms
- Reporting any maintenance issues to supervisor
- Ensure equipment and chemicals required are safely used
- Periodic cleaning including descaling
- To ensuring hotel service standards along with safe working practices are adhered to at all times including security of all guest rooms, along with any other reasonable request made by Management.
HOURS – 40 PER WEEK, 5 DAYS OUT OF 7
SALARY – MINIMUM WAGE