At Pendley Manor we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Receptionist. The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate they have lead a team to provide excellent service that exceeds our customer’s expectations, can maximize revenue opportunities, can maintain standards and deliver a level of high performance consistency.
Key responsibilities/skills required for this role include:
- To have had previous experience of working with Opera PMS and Opera S&C. Training can be provided to the right candidate that does not have experience in these specific systems.
- Working closely with the Front of House Manager to have responsibility for the Front Office departments including Reception, Day Porters and Night Porters.
- To display a pro-active and innovative approach to skills development and standards enhancement with your team.
- To be able to act with initiative, planning for the future and possible consequences. Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible.
- Communication with all other departments is crucial.
- You will be required to professionally resolve guest queries, regarding reception and the hotel as a whole.
We are looking for someone who can maintain a positive and calm outlook, can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, delegate instructions, has a desire to provide exceptional customer service and is able to motive and lead a high performance team. Supervisory experience within a similar role is essential. In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to learn new skills and grow your career.