We are currently seeking to recruit a Commis Chef to join our team. You would take part in all operations within the kitchen environment. A normal day in the kitchen includes preparing food for both private functions and service, including afternoon tea, formal dining and banqueting.
You would need to show a strong interest in cooking, be able to multi task and have very strong communication skills.
The day to day duties include:
- Preparing and cooking in line with our exceptionally high standards
- Presenting food in a creative way, drawing attention to each part of the dish
- Safe storage & rotation of food, maintaining high standards of cleanliness
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work to the hotel’s high standards
- Ability to work as an efficient, reliable and flexible team member
- Ability to work in an organised and hygienic manner
The hours are 45 per week, 5 days out of 7 may entail some split shifts
Pendley Manor is an equal opportunities employer providing in house NVQ Training and employee benefits such as concessions on accommodation and dinner and discounted rates on treatments and products in our beauty spa. Food is also provided when on shift.