Pendley Manor, a unique Hertfordshire hotel, is a Grade II listed property, set in 35 acres of beautiful lawns and wooded parkland close to Tring. We pride ourselves on offering guests the very warmest welcome in comfortable surroundings and highest standards of service.
We are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Food and Beverage Team Member to join our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar team.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, ensuring the highest standards are maintained so that our guests’ expectations are exceeded. Also good communication with other departments throughout the hotel.
As the face of the business, you will be an ambassador of the hotel, upholding our reputation through delivering exceptional customer service.
We are seeking a candidate with previous experience in a similar role and establishment with the following skills:
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Highly organised, passionate and self-motivated
- Strong attention for detail
- Micros EPOS system knowledge an advantage but not essential
Duties to include:
- Preparing the restaurant for service
- Welcoming & seating guests
- Taking food & drink orders & upselling
- Dispensing drinks & preparing Tea & Coffee
- Receiving payment for goods provided
- Processing payments & room charges, cashing up the till
- Looking after Afternoon Teas & Spa Day Lunches