BAR TEAM MEMBER VACANCIES
Pendley Manor, a unique Hertfordshire hotel, is a Grade II listed property, set in 35 acres of beautiful lawns and wooded parkland close to Tring. We pride ourselves on offering guests the very warmest welcome in comfortable surroundings and highest standards of service.
We are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Food and Beverage Team Member to join our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar team.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills, ensuring the highest standards are maintained so that our guests’ expectations are exceeded. Also good communication with other departments throughout the hotel.
We are seeking a candidate with previous experience in a similar establishment and the following skills:
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Highly organised, passionate and self-motivated
- Strong attention for detail
- Micros EPOS system knowledge an advantage but not essential
Duties to include:
- Dispensing drinks & preparing Tea & Coffee
- Looking after Afternoon Teas in the Peacock Lounge
- Looking after Spa Days light lunches
- Taking Bar Food Orders & serving in line with company standards
- Processing payments & room charges, managing bar tabs, Cashing up the till
- Cleaning Beer Lines
Use of System Micros an advantage