This 72 bedroom Grade II Listed Country House has a vacancy for a motivated and energetic Conference and Banqueting Manager. The Ideal candidate will have been in a similar role in a Country House Hotel dealing with conferences, banqueting,Weddings and private dining.
This is a very important role within the Hotel and it is essential that the highest standards of service are maintained throughout The Conference and Banqueting areas. This role is ‘hands on’and applicants must be well presented and have exceptional attention to detail.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the running of all conferences, banquets and weddings to the highest possible standards at all time, solving any problems quickly and efficiently.
- Work with the team, supervising, co-ordinating direct prompt efficient and courteous service.
- Ensure all conference rooms are set up to company standards and client requirements.
- Recruitment and Appraisal of team in conjunction with HR Manager
- To assist in training all operational staff to required standard, identifying training needs and action accordingly.
- Ensuring operation is effectively staffed and maintain manpower budgets.
- Attend and contribute to weekly function sheet meeting and daily morning meetings.
- To maximise potential revenue and ensure all dockets are signed and billed in the correct manner.
- Regular Stock control of all supplies and equipment.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness, maintenance and security of department in line with current legislation